0 0%
Warriors in 7 games
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cavs versus Warriors - who do you have??
Question 
Cavs versus Warriors - who do you have??
The sad thing is because the NBA playoffs have been boring and for the most part, non-competitive, I haven't been watching.  The NBA used to really do it for me----the games were must see, but no longer.  

That said this is a huge historical series.  For starters, this is the first time in NBA history that two teams have played in the NBA finals three straight years.  There have been 14 times where teams played two straight times and most of us can recite them:  Lakers-Celtics, Sixers-Lakers, Jazz-Bulls even Bullets-Sonics back in 1978 and 1979.  Next, the ramifications for the winner.  If the Cavs win, it's two in a row; if the Warriors win, it's 2 of 3.  Think about that 20 years down the road when these teams are feted by their fans.  It will sink in for sure.  

I keep reading that the Warriors are the heavy favorite and I am no buying that.  The Cavs are the defending champions and they match up well with Golden State.  I see it going seven games, but I won't pick a winner based on the fact that I have not watched a complete playoff game this spring.
LeBron will find a way. The NBA will somehow force a game 7 because they are losing a lot of money due to all these one-sided series. Should be a great one.
Cavs finally played a very good game last night. Overcoming a 3-0 deficit will probably prove impossible but as long as they keep playing, they have a chance.
Warriors win the series 4-1
Any other former MVPs looking to join the Warriors next year? Maybe LeBron should make a move to the West Coast and the Warriors could go 82-0 next year.
I'm glad the winter sports are over.
Kind of funny that basketball is considered a Winter sport but ends in the middle of June. They really need to get the season over quicker. If they wait much longer, the next season is going to start before old season is over.